This is the easiest and best health plan you can follow. Sure there are a few other things I could add but I wanted it to be simple. -
1. 🥗Eat a lot of plants. Those who eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, and legumes/whole grains, tend to have the fewest medical issues. Do yourself a favor and get 5-10 servings per day. -
2. 🚶🏻♀️Move a lot. It doesn't HAVE to be formal exercise. You can just walk and be active. Of course I recommend everyone lift weights if they can too and go for bike rides/run if possible. Exercise may be the best medicine out there. -
3. 💨 Don't smoke. Do I need to explain this one?
4. 😴 Sleep 7-9 hours per night. Studies are starting to show that sleep is just as or more important than exercise and nutrition. It affects your health in ways we don't yet understand. Get your sleep. -
5. 😂 Laugh a lot. This comes down to stress management and living a fun life full of quality. Easier said than done. Sometimes life has you down due to certain circumstances out of your control but finding ways to make it happen are worth it.